Main content start
- For the best seamless experience, make sure to use the latest version of Zoom: https://zoom.us/download
- Keep your personalized Zoom meeting link! You will use the same link for both days of this event.
- After the last presentation, each presenter will move to another Zoom meeting room for open discussion (check your email for links) These personal meeting rooms will open at 12:00 pm PST (GTM -8).
- Check the meeting site for the latest agenda updates: https://nanolabs.stanford.edu/agenda
How to engage
- Out of courtesy to our speakers, we ask everyone to be muted during presentations.
- To ask the presenters questions during Q&A:
- Type your question in Chat and the moderator will read your question. Note that by default, everyone can see your Chat text.
- "Raise your hand" using the Reactions button and the host will unmute you.
- Q&A time may be very limited. If you don't get to ask your question, save it for the open discussions later.
- Open discussions begin at noon. Each presenter will host a zoom meeting room. Please feel free to go from room to room to join different discussions.
- Use private chat to text another attendee. You can see who's in attendance by selecting the People icon.
For recent versions of Zoom
For older versions of Zoom: